2006/05/17

Titanic

"Winning the ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me, it brought me to you. And I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise."

After I had watched the movie, I was moved by the love story. Jack is a third class passenger. He had no money at all. But he won the Rose's love for which he lost his life. He will be live in Rose's memory forever.

I also can't forget the horrible sea disaster. When Titanic was sinking, I thought about why they called it unsinkable. Just like James Cameron said "Nature is never going to be dominated. We are a part of it and we have to ride with it, figure it out. But we are not gonna just kind of stream roll right over the top of it. And that's what they thought they could do. They thought they could pave the world, they thought they could drive their big metal ships across the ocean with impunity and it just isn't that way."

"It's been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was."

"It is unsinkable. God himself couldn't sink this ship."

There is many good web site about Titanic movie such as TITANICMOVIE. I copied some articles here and wrote the writers' name as possible as I can.

没有评论: