2006/05/17

Forest Gump

"Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get"

--Forrest Gump's Mum

many years ago, I have read the book Forest Gump. I thought it was very humorous and I didn't know something other more deep in my mind. Until I watched the movie, I knew it will be sutra.

All the American history is involved in this movie and most of them is related to Gump coincidentally. You can heard so many familiar songs in this movie. Such as San Francisco, California Dreaming and Blowing in the wind.

Maybe you think Gump is foolish, but he is a just frank, honest, kind, and normal guy. He is not good at people skill. Because he does what he thinks is right and doesn't do what he thinks is wrong.

Gump is lucky, because he has Jenny. Last year I watched the movie with a girl who said I was like Gump. And now she is gone with the wind. I know I am not Gump.

没有评论: